TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Auesome

dude you have to make more of these best thing on newgrounds by far

A stick A stick

it was ok

the fact that you reframed from making him walk kinda shows lack of animation skills but other than that i weren't that bad you get a 4 from me

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Dude you rule when it comes to NG

your animations are unlike any i have ever seen before, i would happily sit through a feature length film of bitey even without voices it's amazing man your submissions are the best on NG so far and i doubt there will be any better "EVER" you should be proud of your work man........i bet you haven't had one person not like it "BRILLIANT KEEP THEM COMING I HATE TO SEE THEM STOP" bitey is such a unique character he's a legend "love them all"

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

DUDE YES!!!!!

MAN I HAVE LIKE WATCHED THIS LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES AND STILL IT IS THE BEST FUCKING CARTOON TO SONG EVER HELL YEA MAN PURE GENIOUS

The Bahhhhble P.2 The Bahhhhble P.2

NICE GOAT

Again nice goat

-=another random battle=- -=another random battle=-

Man that was so cool, NICE

you hit the nail on the head with the ending everything needs and bit of humour and that was wicked you had me laughin for time!!!!!!!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

You are quality mate keep it up.

i don't no how you can do that on flash, your drawings are ridiculously excellent.

nice work!!!!!!

Goku's Stories 1 Goku's Stories 1

Hey ian it's scot just checking if you are still.

this is a good piece and i look forward to watching the next one hope it stays on newgrounds for longer

BRO.